It can be sent to an address selected by you (home, work, etc. – but not to a P.O. Box).
Yes. The delivery country can be different from the country in which the purchase was made.
Delivery times depend on the country of destination. Deliveries to Europe take 3 to 5 working days and deliveries to non-european countries take between 6 and 7 working days.
Delivery is free on all orders made in Europe Union. For other areas there is a flat rate of 15 Euros for orders under 200 Euros; and free shipping for all the orders over 200 Euros regardless of what country the order is being shipped to.
We will send you an e-mail confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse). The courier company may send you a text message or e-mail to inform you of when your delivery will be made. If you have any question regarding the delivery during the process you can contact us by email or telephone.
Yes, you have to pay the return shipping if you wish to return anything.
Items must be in perfect condition and with their corresponding receipt. There is a special tag attached to each item sold by shop-luxury.com and this tag has to be intact on the product when it is returned, to ensure you will get a full refund. Underwear and earrings cannot be returned nor exchanged. Fragrances must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
Returns can be made within 20 days from date of purchase.
Once the return has been approved, you will receive your refund via the same means used to make your purchase.
Paypal: For payments funded with a bank account or PayPal balance, the refund is credited to the PayPal account and will show on your Paypal statement after 3 working days.
Payments funded by a credit or debit card will be refunded to that card, and for payments funded with both a card and another funding source, the card portion will be refunded to the card and the remainder to the PayPal account. We will refund your purchase in € (Euro), Swedish Krona (SEK) if your order was delivered to Sweden, or £ (British Pound) if your order was delivered to the UK, and we always use the most up-to-date exchange rate. Please note that depending on your bank’s currency conversion rate, a difference from the original charged sum may occur when your bank refunds your account.
Once the return has been approved (the items have to be in perfect condition and internal labels and the special tag must be intact) you will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that the refund will be paid into your account within a few days. Remember that payments to your credit card always depend on your bank or building society.
Contact our customer service, and we will solve the problem as quickly as possible.
shop-luxury.com reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were sold.
1. Pack your garment in the original plastic bag and box.
2. Fill in the returns note with your reason for returning the item, for example, ‘Too big’ and if applicable, the details of the new size or colour that you would like in exchange. Include the note inside the parcel.
3. Peel off the included return label (which is not pre-paid) and attach to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
4. Take the parcel to your local post office.
5. When we receive your returned item, we will send an email confirmation. Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us, so we recommend that you only use our postage labels and delivery service. If you have lost your pre-typed label, don't worry, our customer service team will be able to send you a new one, just give them a call.